I’m Emotionally Constipated I Haven’t Given A Shit In Days Shirt

I'm Emotionally Constipated I Haven't Given A Shit In Days Shirt
I’m Emotionally Constipated I Haven’t Given A Shit In Days Shirt

I’m Emotionally Constipated I Haven’t Given A Shit In Days Shirt

I’m Emotionally Constipated I Haven’t Given A Shit In Days Shirt is an homage to the most basic of garments. When did you discover you had a T-shirt collection, rather than simply a bunch of T-shirts?

I'm Emotionally Constipated I Haven't Given A Shit In Days Hooded Shirt
I’m Emotionally Constipated I Haven’t Given A Shit In Days Hooded Shirt

I never intended to have a I’m Emotionally Constipated I Haven’t Given A Shit In Days Shirt. It’s simply that I’d see a shirt and say to myself, “That looks good,” so I’d purchase it and then buy another. People would also offer me t-shirts. I had quite a lot of T-shirts on my hands as I stuffed them all into drawers. I still buy T-shirts that I want to wear every day. They’re generally inexpensive, making buying for them simple.

The post I’m Emotionally Constipated I Haven’t Given A Shit In Days Shirt appeared first on Rosetta Campaign Fashion.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Here is a code that only parents will know shirt

John Cena Respect earn it shirt

It’s either blue cheese with wings or go fuck your mother shirt